- No Bunting. This game may be for kids, but it’s not for sissies.
- No Balls, no Strikes, everyone gets to get a kick in. But whiffs are outs! Don’t whiff.
- No Balls to the Face. It’s kickball so you can throw people out, but never in the face. That’s a quick way to get yourself thrown out of the game. Stay below the shoulders. No mean throw outs.
- No leadoffs. No stealing bases. It’s called ‘kickball’, it’s about the kicking. D’uh.
- No Cheating is allowed, unless a generous sense of humor is used in accomplishing such.
- No Mean Yelling. Hey, do you come to these games to lose friends or make ’em? Regular hooting and hollering is welcomed, though.
- Teams are CoEd. This is both a gentleman’s game and a true lady’s sport.
- Everyone gets to play, but Only 11 Per Team on the field, including pitcher and catcher.
2 Comments »
Leave a Reply